I’t been a long time since I’ve made any beer. Over a year in fact.
Here is what transpired in the last year:
- Julie and I quit our jobs so we could:
- Move to Ste. Genevieve, MO from Sacramento, CA
- I started a new job in St. Louis, which
- One month later I was laid off from.
- We bought the Ste. Genevieve Brewery Building
- I found a new job in just a few months.
- We had a baby.
- We moved again to a place where I have some space to brew beer.
- We purchased the starting equipment for the brewery, a 50 Liter Speidel Braumeister. Yep, it’s tiny, but it’s perfect.
- We got our logo.
We’re underway now!!! We’re getting all the government paperwork filled out as I write this, and we feel like progress is being made!!
Check out the ‘Our Beers’ section to see what’s going now!